Container technology continues to reshape enterprise technology operations. Our goal is to shape the future of cloud-native operations, across public and private infrastructure, in partnership with industry leaders. This role encompasses leadership of the product and go-to-market for cloud-native offerings. It requires an analytical storyteller with a strong sense of message.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead across an array of cloud-native offerings
- Influence and promote dockerized content, workflows and tools on Kubernetes and other container systems.
- Develop solutions with operators and the operator pattern
- Become the connector between engineering, sales, marketing, the customer and the community
- Create content and materials to share the story of the products you work with
- Engage the Cloud Native community
- Create effective content to engage sophisticated technical and commercial audiences
- Research, consult, and train teams.
- Create marketing collateral, case studies, training, and blog posts.
- Deliver measurable lead-gen and awareness.
- Experience in Kubernetes and cloud-native software engineering
- A technical or science background and qualifications
- Software engineering experience
- Business and commercial interests
- Experience in open source project and community leadership
- Leadership and presentation skills
- A strong work ethic, and personal interests aligned with the field
- An awareness of Ubuntu, Linux, and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- A track record of data-driven decision-making
- A proven ability to write about technology and the tech landscape
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.