This role encompasses leadership of the product and go-to-market in the embedded sector. It requires an analytical storyteller with a strong sense of message, and understanding of the challenges of developing and deploying embedded Linux devices. We prefer experienced professionals with software engineering management experience who want to become business executives and entrepreneurs to define product strategy and drive engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Product management experience in embedded Linux through its complete life-cycle, ideally with IoT connected devices, including yocto
- Good knowledge of Linux and the wider Open Source Software community and understanding of computer architecture
- Understanding of packaging technologies such as Docker containers & Snaps
- Familiarity with relevant embedded software, standards and the market, including trends, ODMs, silicons, cloud service providers and other key players
- Awareness of Ubuntu, our IoT offering and Canonical's competition and tactical opportunities
- Proven ability and passion to write about technology and the tech landscape
- Track record of data-driven decision-making
- A strong work ethic, and personal interests aligned with the field
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbal and written
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.