This role will work most closely with our Growth Zone, which is responsible for evolving and redefining our foundational products across a suite of experiences, both new and existing. This includes areas of our E2E experience, including: core tooling, navigation, organization, sharing content, solving for collaboration across teams, and the entire InVision home experience. In this role, you will be empowered to identify the right problems to solve and create solutions that our customers love while driving the business forward. You will be challenged to redefine existing patterns, create innovative solutions for complex systems, and explore new directions for some of our most visible and impactful product areas. The innovation that you and the team bring to market will have a measurable impact on expanding InVision’s addressable market and drive the growth and success of the InVision platform. You will act as a senior design leader who drives strategy and inspiration across multiple product areas, all with the goal of continuing to build the future of a collaborative platform critical to InVision’s strategy. The pandemic has sped up digital transformation across so many companies that now we are at the dawn of a new era. Creating great digital experiences demands collaboration at a whole new scale - it’s the work of the entire company, not just one team. In partnership with Design, Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team to create a workspace that catalyzes creative collaboration, creative thinking, and creative energy across teams and organizations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
What we’re looking for:
- You consistently create high-fidelity visual aids that promote the future direction of the business, and your creative ideas will inspire future facing roadmaps.
- You take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business.
- You’re a systems thinker, approaching each problem by considering how the elements in the experience interact with one another across multiple workflows.
- You take complex problems and scenarios and turn them into simple, easily understandable experiences.
- You easily work with cross-functional leaders to establish systems, rules, practices, and guidelines that benefit and facilitate work for the entire organization.
- Your work will drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are delightful, simple, and effective.
- You contribute to high-level strategic direction with your Product and Engineering partners, as well as Design peers.
- You work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, marketing, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment.
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the design of digital products that have been released to the market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- You balance intuition with rigor and use your powers in craft to make and to drive influence within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.