As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:5 years
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Engineering mentorship
- Maintenance of healthy systems with low attention cost
- Low attention cost: Well implemented systems that don’t require constant attention and bugfixes
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and practices including Git
- Experience in the development lifecycle, software automation, continuous deployment and integration
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Seek to understand Filecoin/IPFS/libP2P and how it applies to the distributed peer to peer web
- Continue to develop their expertise of understanding users, markets, and products
- Will regularly communicate accomplishments and risk upward and outward
- Comfortable with over-communication
- Drive engineering rhythm for one or more engineering teams
- Actively improve processes
- Ensure quality code review across team members
- Facilitate technical designs when appropriate
- Develop junior and senior people through various career stages with regular 1-on-1s, feedback, and performance reviews
- Participate as a hiring manager on any part of the interview loop
- Self-motivated, fast learning, and will figure out how to get ambiguous tasks done
- Stays organized
- Stays detail oriented
- Cares about people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.