At Dräger, we manufacture industrial safety products that protect, support, and save people & lives. For more than 125 years, Dräger has offered some of the most technologically advanced industrial safety equipment in the world. We offer a wide range of portable and fixed solutions for gas detection, flame detection systems, respiratory protection, personal protection equipment, fire safety and training equipment, escape and rescue equipment, and more. Dräger is a symbol of safety technology at its highest level.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
About the Position
The Product & Application Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- To cover the geographical area of West Africa.
- Provide technical, sales and application support to partners and end users in the region
- Cover the entire relevant Dräger Safety Portfolio
- Responsible for arranging and delivering product presentations for end customers of the relevant Safety portfolio and present Dräger solutions to existing and new customers
- Responsible for arranging and delivering product sales trainings for sales channel partners
- Delivers product handover training to end users if required, especially in countries where
- Dräger does not have a Sales Channel partner.
- Supports Sales Channel Partners with trade shows and seminars
- Provides critical features & benefits to the decision maker that will influence the decision
- To provide technical and application training to end users and the sales team
- Train users in special applications in West Africa
- Training of Area Managers and Sales Channel Partners to ensure sales force efficiency
- Provide expert assistance in demoing of equipment to customers
- Assist the Sales team with regards doing demos of equipment to users, including the non- decision maker.
- MSc in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Degree in business administration / Sales & Marketing (or equivalent) Related Experience
- 3-5 years of working experience (ideally partly in Sales or Service)
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in the realization of trainings Skills, Special Competencies, or Certifications
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Very good English & French skills (negotiation level)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.