- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Maintain and update stocks regularly
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Ensure timely procurement of goods, services and works
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Receive requisitions for services needed by different units, sections, departments and the hospital in general, that are required for running it.
- Ensure use of updated list of pre-qualified suppliers or contractors to supply and provide various services to the hospital.
- Monitor and ensure that services provided to the hospital by service lenders are sufficient and up to the required specifications and standards in the hospital.
- A minimum of HND is Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 2 years in similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft and purchasing Software
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills