Department: Finance & Admin
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Accountability & Responsibility
Scope of Accountability
- Design and maintain all vendor reports and evaluate all issues and assist to prepare all data reports for all purchasing system and manage all buying trends.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and manage all pricing and availability of all products and develop a purchase order for all purchasing systems.
- Negotiation of Various Contracts
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Submit all Parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Maintain re-order level of Parts by taking into account fast-moving and slow-moving items.
- Conduct a Perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and manage all pricing and availability of all products and develop purchase orders for all purchasing systems.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Archive 50% reduction over actual vs. budgeted expenditure within your portfolio.
- Timely and Accurate procurement report on actual vs budget.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Purchasing & Supply) or related.
- 3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Country Experience is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B) is a major plus.
- Strong knowledge of Negotiation.
- Strong Analytical skills and Attention to detail.
- Ability to sustain strong relationship management.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Effective Time Management with demonstrated the ability to manage tasks effectively.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, with the ability to prepare Presentations, and Reports.
- Strong computer skills (use of Microsoft Office Products- Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to the corporate mission.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- High energy with strong Drive for results.
- Creativity and Innovation, with the ability to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Inclusiveness and the ability to work well with different cultures and working environments.
- Fluency in languages: English.
Other Requirements (Travel; Working Conditions, etc)
- Mobile (need to visit Vendors or suppliers).