We are seeking a strategic leader with over a decade of experience in product or program management to lead the global strategic alliance with FICO for the Scores & Attributes team and drive pricing strategies within the credit risk landscape. You will be instrumental in shaping solutions that cater to diverse markets, engaging in multifaceted responsibilities from developing pricing strategies to contract negotiations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Expertise in utilizing tools for the execution of pricing strategies.
- Proficiency in enterprise-level analytics platforms.
- 10+ years of progressively more responsibility in product/program management/other functions requiring the management of pricing strategy, inclusive of strategic pricing within B2B environments, demonstrating success in driving product profitability and market competitiveness.
- Demonstrated experience in the enhancing and advancing strategic partnerships and ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functional indirect reporting relationships within matrixed organizations.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.