A reputable organization invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Performs general administrative and technical duties in support of Management and other departments.
- Coordinates active stakeholder participation in the identification, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Coordinates management of the College’s records.
- Plans and supervises the work of direct reports.
- Ensures the development of the capabilities, skills, and knowledge of the staff.
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken.
- Appraises direct reports.
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive working experience in a Public or Private Sector organization.
- Experience using a variety of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.