- Plan, organize and deliver lessons and fun activities.
- Make use of a variety of educational methods (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Organize nap, snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s daily progress and give feedback to parents.
- Communicate with parents regularly to be abreast with children’s backgrounds and psyche.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Diploma in Basic Education
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Teacher
- Must have the ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Interested Candidates should leave in and around Ashaley Botwe.
Location: Ashaley Botwe, Accra
Interested applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.