- The teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Plan lessons and instruct their students in the subject they teach.
- Assess students' abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Adapt lessons to changes in class size.
- Grade students' assignments and exams.
- Communicate with parents about students' progress.
- A minimum of a Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
- Need primary teachers who have the teaching license
- Interested persons should be around Dome, Ashongman Estate, atomic down, kwabenya, taifa and around
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.