About the School
Established in 2007 with 12 students, LEMP now proudly provides world-class international education to 150 students aged 15 months to 7 years and representing over 20 nationalities.
Accredited by the Montessori Assessment and Evaluation Board (MEAB, UK) and the International Quality Assurance Agency (IQAA, SA), Little Explores has won a reputation for providing specialised Early Childhood education, holistic student development and academic excellence.
The Early Childhood curriculum is grounded in the Montessori Method, and the Primary Curriculum enjoys both the Montessori Method and the English national curriculum.
LEMP provides a dynamic environment where our staff has the opportunity to enjoy a warm and supportive team dynamic in a safe, multicultural environment. We foster a climate of inclusion, dignity, and respect and provide meaningful professional development for the continued growth of our staff.
We invite experienced, trained and sensitive Primary school Teachers specifically for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 that meet all the below requirements to complete an application
- Applicants for the above teaching positions must have a Bachelor of Education or Early Years Education from an accredited and recognised university or a first degree with a qualified teacher's status and or postgraduate teaching certificate(PGCE/PGDE).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience with this age and be highly responsible and engaged with curious, young minds.
- Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English or French fluently
- Excellent communication in English/French (written and spoken) and communication skills.
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Have excellent references