Some duties include:
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Technological skills, Creativity, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Patience and Physical Stamina.
- A bachelor’s degree OR specialized diploma in Education.
- A minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Primary class Teacher.
- Excellent understanding of the learning styles and techniques.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
CV’s should be sent to: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.