- Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and subject matter.
- Together with the teaching assistant plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests and develop talents.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of the office then it can be communicated to parents.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
- Create arts and crafts for children.
- Comfort children in times of need.
- Deal diplomatically and professionally with parents when issues crop up concerning their wards.
- Promote literacy and early education.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 1-year minimum working experience
- Must hold a minimum of an SHS/Diploma.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to professional excellence