To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Work is performed under the supervision of the principal.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan, organize, and deliver lessons and fun activities.
- Make use of a variety of educational methods (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Organize nap, snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s daily progress and give feedback to parents. Communicate with parents regularly to be abreast with children’s background and psyche.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure smooth running of the school.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Must be able to teach all subjects
- Good command of the English language
- Must have ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Minimum qualification of Diploma or WASSCE
Email Cvs to Revisraeleze@yahoo.com and 0243503225
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.