uLesson (www.ulesson.com) is Africa's leading EdTech provider with over 3.3 million downloads in 11 countries. We provide digital education content to primary and secondary school learners. The Presenter role involves studio recording of lessons from scripts developed by curriculum experts. This is an in-person position based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Work alongside members of the media and production team to present video lessons of sufficient quality that meet the needs of all learners.
Review content developed by the curriculum development team before presenting in studios.
Voice content for ads, ebooks and jingles when necessary.
Improve quality of developed content as guided by learner and/or colleague feedback.
Ensure that personal and team targets are not just met, but exceeded.
Provide swift responses to questions and inquiries made by the company’s motion and sound designers.
Any special assignment or task assigned by the manager.
Qualification and Skill:
- Ease in front of the camera and ability to take directions is essential.
- Great command of the English language and strong reading skills are a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, in a neutral accent that can be understood by cross-cultural audiences spanning Africa, Europe, and North America.
- Possess great diction, ability to enunciate clearly, as well as good use of grammar and vocabulary.
- Ability to infuse excitement and enthusiasm – and even the occasional comedic relief – into an on-screen performance.
- Ability to apply good judgment to ad-lib and introduce extemporaneous lines into a performance, with the goal of enhancing the overall quality of the content.
- Previous experience in acting or presenting in a similar role is a plus.
- Previous experience teaching younger children is also a major benefit.
Location and Duration:
- The role is based in the capital city of Nigeria, Abuja, on a contract basis. The company will provide a relocation allowance and other benefits.
- 216,000 GHS - 240,000 GHS per annum.
N.B: Interested candidates should apply by submitting the requested information below to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Presenter’:
How to Apply:
- A CV
- A brief write-up (not more than 500 words) telling us about yourself and what attracts you to this role.
- A link to a video recording or a video file of yourself presenting any topic of your choice, which you believe best demonstrates your suitability for this role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.