- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Applicants are required to be conversant with the new curriculum and have minimum of 3 years experience teaching preschool.
- NNTTC training or a minimum of a diploma in early childhood is required.
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit CVs as soon as possible for consideration.
- Candidates resident outside Accra, if interested, must be willing to relocate and make their own accommodation arrangements.