- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Graduate Professional Teacher (Early Childhood Education) or a Degree Holder
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Must be computer literate with skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Must have knowledge and experience in virtual teaching (online teaching).
- Must be fluent in the English language (Spoken and Written).
- Applicants should reside within Accra, Dawhenya, Tema, Community 25, and its environs.
- Age: Not above 35 years
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Accra and Dawhenya
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.