- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures
- Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community
Qualification and Requirements
- minimum of a Diploma in Education is required
- At least 2 years experience
Interested persons who meet the criteria above should forward their CV’s and Application to Fadel.Bayrakdar@outlook.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.