- Teaching colors, shapes, letters and number recognition
- Introducing children to the wonders of the world around them through activities that explore varying interests develops investigative skills.
- Working with students one-on-one or within groups, depending on the subject matter and your student’s needs.
- Using schedules and routines to give students structure and making sure to incorporate sufficient physical activity and rest
- Reporting on each child`s development, including their interests, routines, aptitudes and overall progress
- Implementing a curriculum covering the many areas of child development, including both educational and behavioral skill sets.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- First Degree / Diploma in Education
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Montessori Education
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Knowledge and experiences in some extra-curricular activities such as; swimming , basketball, volley ball, music and tennis will be an added advantage.
Location: Achiaman within Amasaman Municipality, few minute’s drive from Amasaman 3 junction
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.