Perform the duties of a Pre-school Teacher(Montessori) for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Educating children about fundamental concepts, such as colors, letters, numbers, and shapes.
- Encouraging social interactions between children and improving their self-esteem.
- Engaging in creative methods of learning, such as arts and crafts, supervised play, and storytelling.
- Planning comprehensive curriculums to address early childhood development needs.
- Instilling a sense of order and discipline in the classroom.
- Monitoring free time on the playground.
- Ensuring the classroom is a clean, safe, and organized environment.
- Preparing for lessons by gathering materials and setting up workstations.
- Communicating with parents to better understand the children's home lives and psyches.
- Writing up reports for parents on each child's developmental progress.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Montessori Certificate plus Diploma in Education required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter Indicating the job title as the Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.