- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for Pre-school children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and report to parents.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Teaching applicants should hold a Montessori Diploma or a Degree in a related field with at least one year experience in a classic Montessori setting.
- Should have a strong ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English.
- Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication skills
- Gentle Personality (Cheerful, Light-hearted and Friendly)