- Preschool assistants care for preschool-age children, attending to their daily needs and preparing them for kindergarten.
- They organize fun and educational activities, prepare snacks and meals, and monitor the children's safety.
- Organizes and leads activities of preschool children in nursery schools or in playrooms operated for patrons of theaters, department stores, hotels, and similar organizations: Helps children remove outer garments.
- Organizes and participates in games, reads to children, and teaches them simple painting, drawing, handwork, songs, and similar activities.
- Directs children in eating, resting, and toileting.
- Helps children develop habits of caring for their own clothing and picking up and putting away toys and books.
- Maintains discipline.
- May serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a WASSCE Certificate.
- At least 1 year experience
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.