- Oversees daily practice operations including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, cleaning, security, occupational health and safety.
- Recruits, trains and supervises new employees
- Recruits new clients
- Works with clinical staff to develop business strategies and client services
- Oversees the procurement of medications and ophthalmic supplies
- Manages patient records and I.T system
- Addresses client complaints in a compassionate and timely fashion
- Interacts with clients and gains customer feedback about the practice
- Handling financial systems for the practice including payroll
- Any other legally relevant duties as determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Aged between of 20 – 40 years.
- Minimum of HND/ Degree from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Very good command of English and Twi as well as communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested persons should kindly forward their application letter, CV and other supporting documents addressed as below to firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. IGNATIUS EYE CENTRE
POSTAL BOX 1076
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.