Public Relations Maintenance
- Maintaining a favorable public image for the company through communicating programs and accomplishment, like donation activities
- Coordinate the relationship with the owner and handle disputes related to property management
- Seeking high-level placement in print, broadcast and online media.
- Overseeing all kinds of contracts and documents signed by various departments, draft, review and modify major agreements according to laws and regulations, company regulations and transaction management
- Provide internal legal advice and external legal documents for the normal operation of the company according to the requirements of other departments and in combination with specific facts, laws and regulations
- Handling litigation and arbitration cases related to the company's business and relevant legal disputes, such as personnel and labor relations, work-related injury claims, etc
- Coordinating the activities of the external solicitors, advising on cases (issues) in the interest of the company and reviewing legal documents.
Planning & Strategies
- Coordinating sponsorship activities and developing winning strategies in defense of company policies.
- Complete other tasks assigned by leaders
- Ability: Excellent in negotiation and presentation, analytical ability, ability to make an immediate response, executive ability
- Personality：Honest and upright, rational and rigorous
Education, Professional & Work Experience
- Bachelor and above
- Major in Public Admin, Laws or Management
- 7 minimum years of work experience
- 5 minimum Industry experience
- 3 Related job experience
- Risk identification
- Negotiation ability
- General office skills
- Legal analysis skills
- Document Writing