- Provide competent, safe instructions using recognized lead-up skills as established by standard professional and nation aquatic agencies
- Plan and effectively organize class time for maximum practice.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes and water safety rules to students with varying swimming abilities.
- Assessing the progress of students and adjusting teaching programs accordingly
- Monitoring students to prevent accidents and injuries
- Identify incorrect swimming techniques and correct students accordingly
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least 2-3 years of work experience
- Proven experience working as a Swim/Pool Instructor or Lifeguard
- Sound knowledge of proper swimming techniques and water safety rules
- Strong swimming abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic
- Should be knowledgeable in the Hotel industry