- Administer and resolve all technical maintenance issues.
- Maintain an efficient and safe working environment for all employees.
- Ensure compliance with all local, governmental and international regulations/standards and design appropriate plant maintenance programs to reduce all downtime.
- Manage to manufacture of all products effectively.
- Monitor all capital improvement projects and organize various performance appraisals and recommend training programs as per requirement.
- Perform regular audit on all safety control programs.
- Design efficient training programs and prepare all short and long term programs and ensure achievement of all objectives with required budget.
- Prepare reports for all client activities and ensure compliance with all relevant local, governmental and international laws
- Prepare an efficient schedule for all production operations and assist in installation and maintenance of all machines and tools.
- Collaborate with various departments to maintain mechanical integrity of all plant programs.
- Administer all activities and assist in manufacturing of all new products and recommend improvements to existing products.
- Design all preventive maintenance programs in coordination with maintenance and engineering staff.
- Evaluate all production activities and prepare reports for all activities and inspect all associate plant machines and equipment.
- Analyze all equipment requirements and assist in requisition of all tools and equipment.
- Resolve all maintenance issues and recommend improvements to the same if required.
- Maintain and review everyday logs and assist to resolve all issues and provide support to all engineering activities and participate in all facilities maintenance; validate all systems and prepare required documents for all installation proves.
- Provide an efficient interface with the engineering department to evaluate all upcoming capital projects and analyze and obtain required feedback for all equipment and layouts.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in this field.
- Should be a non-Ghanaian preferably, Chinese/Asian.
- Should be ready to relocate to Accra, Ghana (West Africa).
- Experience with operating in glass & glazing process plants.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering), project management certification.
- Ability to manage equipment operators.
- Relevant licenses may be required.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
Salary Range: - ($3,000 – negotiable, Accommodation, Cost of Visa & Immigration permit).