- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients' injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing medications and suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Stitching wounds, setting bones, assisting in surgeries, and administering immunizations.
- Reviewing and maintaining patients' medical histories and records and recording patients' progress.
- Providing documentation for insurance companies.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- Applicants must be able to handle common major surgeries adequately.
- Applicants must be in good standing with Medical and Dental Council with not less than two (2) years working experience.
Salary: Negotiable with other fringe benefits.
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV's to Joyemmanuelhospital@gmail.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.