PHP Web Developer (Wordpress)
Software & Data
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate and participate in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
- Program, develop and produce data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using machine learning and the latest technology solutions and software
- Consult with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
- Debug and problem solve across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
- Strong English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- PHP experience
- Solid project-level experience with PHP / WordPress CMS utilizing Advanced Custom Fields (We do not work with page builders)
- Solid project-level experience with at least one other open source CMS platform such as Magento, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with web-based programming languages
- Experience with cloud platforms (ie Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in a LAMP environment
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.