- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Troubleshoot, fix, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Perform analysis on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure effective front end and back end functionality of applications, and seamless integration of third-party software.
- Document software applications and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.