To provide technical function associated with the delivery of pharmaceutical care in accordance with the level of expertise, standards for pharmaceutical care and standard operating procedure (SOPs) and Guidelines and to take temporary charge of pharmaceutical services in the absence of the Pharmacist.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
About Sanford Health-Ghana
Sanford Health-Ghana is a non-profit organization, incorporated under the laws of Ghana for the purposes of promoting the health of children and adults, by establishing and operating non-profit but sustainable healthcare clinics in Ghana. We are a subsidiary of Sanford Health-USA, a non-profit organization headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. At the core of our mission is dedicating ourselves to sharing God’s love through the work of health and healing as well as providing comfort to the people we serve. We believe in caring for those in need and making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
At Sanford Health, we believe that integrating our care efforts empowers our health system to expand our capabilities and expertise in key areas that benefit patients. By coordinating quality and safety, research and innovation, clinical expertise and strong patient-provider partnerships, we guarantee that each and every patient receives exceptional care Currently operating in the Greater Accra and Central regions with four (4) clinic sites, we provide basic healthcare with Specialist services. We provide care to NHIS and Private Insurance clients as well as corporate bodies.
We are seeking for immediate employment, a Pharmacy Technician for our Clinic location in Mankessim.
- Carry out assigned technical activities as defined in accordance with agreed standards and policies.
- Dispense medicines and counsel appropriately for both inpatients and outpatients.
- Pre-package and compound pharmaceutical supplies as required.
- Ensure extemporaneous preparations are prepared to standards.
- Ensure strict adherence to SWC-G dangerous drugs policy
- Ensure the safe and secure storage and handling of medicine in the clinic and pharmacy.
- Report on Adverse Drug Reactions using appropriate forms.
- Ensure the delivery of all aspects of storage, record keeping, stock control and rotation on the wards.
- Perform and document the inspection of areas where medications are dispensed, stored and administrated: identify and retrieve expired drugs and supplies and register entries of dangerous medicines in line with approved SOPs.
- Take charge of pharmaceutical services of the clinic
- Ensure that facilities and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standards and that optimum use is made of them.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate compilation of statistics and work-related data in accordance with the agreed policy.
- To assist in the provision of health insurance services to policyholders and to ensure reimbursement to the hospital.
Qualification and Experience:
- High National Diploma (HND) Pharmacy technologist from an accredited training institution.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Computer skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel are required
This position offers a competitive base salary and allowances that cover traditional benefits such as Tier 1 and 2 pension contributions and paid time off (PTO). Other company-paid benefits include comprehensive health insurance coverage for the employee as well as the registered spouse and children, life insurance cover in the event of incapacitation or death. We also provide other non-traditional benefits like generous time away and well-being assistance so you can bring your best self to work every day.
Salary Range: Confidential
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.