A reputable pharmacy outlet in East Airport, Accra is seeking to hire highly motivated professionals to assume the position of a Pharmacy Assistant/MCA
● Accept and dispense prescription medication.
● Stock and take inventory of prescription and over-the-counter medications.
● Supervising the storage of medicinal products to ensure freshness and potency.
● Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files.
● Clean pharmacy equipment, help with the maintenance of equipment and supplies.
● Manage the cash register.
● Preparing medicines bought at the counter.
● Giving advice on how to use medicines correctly, including the amount to use (dosage) and any risks.
● Providing information regarding medications to customers.
● Ensure proper cleanliness of in the Pharmacy.
● Champion the delivery of excellent customer service.
● Adhere to Know Your Customer policy and manage database of loyal customers, whilst ensuring periodic follow ups and checks.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum WASSCE or SSSCE
- MCA certificate from any of the accredited MCA schools
- Minimum of at least 5 years working experience in community pharmacy or hospital.
- Must possess good communication, social and marketing skills to be able to make sales.
- The ideal candidate must be certified and have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in service delivery at a community pharmacy or health care facility.
- He/she must be computer literate, organised with a high level of accuracy and able to provide exceptional pharmacy counter service to the general public.
- Skills in stock maintenance and cashiering will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION: Attractive package
Interested applicants should forward their application and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.