- Order ingredients and other materials needed for meal preparation
- Examine orders for accuracy and freshness
- Cook delicious meals according to your client's schedule
- Plate and serve the meals to your clients
- Clean the kitchen cooking area and store utensils and cooking equipment
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Estimating food requirements and food/labor cost
- Planning and directing food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet the quality standard
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- 2-3 years experience
- Exceptional experience working in a home profound knowledge if kitchen equipment.
- Sound knowledge of varied cooking methods like baking, roasting, and grilling.
- Skilled at wide range of multiple cooking and kitchen work areas.
- Wide knowledge of F&B preparation and presentation
- Proficient with kitchen equipment, ovens, grills, knives, etc.
- Ability to control and regulate temperature
- Ability to work independently keeping up efficient time management
- Ability to pen down recipes, food menus, and syllabus for cookery classes.
- Ability to cook different types of cuisines