- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
- Source office supplies
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years experience
- Good command of English
- Excellent at using Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Has a deep interest and good knowledge of Social Media platforms and usage
- Has an Interest in the hospitality industry.
- Keen to learn
- Very smart and has a clean appearance
- Creative, enthusiastic, and respectful
- Should be easily adaptable
- Should be living in or around Osu.
- Preferably male, however females with a good and pleasant attitude would also be considered.
Location: Nyaniba Estates, Osu