The Organisation of African Trade Union Unity
(OATUU), a specialized agency of the African Union in the field of labour with
its headquarters based in Accra, requires the services of experienced persons
to fill the following vacant positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Typing and proof-reading of documents, including letters and, reports,
- Drafting of responses to routine correspondences for the signature of the Secretary-General or any authorized elected officer.
- Receiving guests/visitors/staff and provide them with basic information on relevant issues and procedures.
- Translation of documents into both English and French,
- Occasional interpretation,
- Maintenance of a proper filing and recording system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence,.
- Answering and screening of telephone calls, email messages, and ensuring follow-up.
- Keeping up-to-date diary of appointments for the Secretary-General and other senior officers.
- Ensuring proper use of office equipment, keeping them always in good condition, and report on defects for repairs or maintenance.
- Performs any other relevant duty/responsibility assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Secretaryship and Management Studies,
- Minimum of two years working experience as Bilingual Secretary,
- Fluency in English and French languages. Arabic and Portuguese will be an added advantage,
- Strong computer literacy skills.
Interested applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.