Prepares and manages the Operations Manager’s schedules.
Provide quality and timely administrative support to the Operations Manager.
Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the Operations Manager’s competing demands are effectively managed
Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required and keeping the Operations Manager updated
Maintain and report on a current log of correspondence and commitments and chase up on items approaching the due date. (Quality documentation and record-keeping)
Coordinate relevant staff responses and input into projects, programs, reports, and corporate issues
Support the Operations Manager in the preparation, review and approval of reports, including monitoring the implementation of decisions
Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the Operations Manager’s office to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response
Prepare agendas and minutes of various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the Operations Manager (or other agreed meetings). Follow up on matters arising at such meetings on behalf of the Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduating in 2021 with a First Degree in any related field
- Must be self‐motivated and able to prioritize between assignments.
- High level of discretion, maturity, integrity, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Basic computer knowledge and relevant software application (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)