Nfortics Holdings (nfortics.com) is a financial technology firm that helps financial institutions reach more customers through an authorized agent and retail outlets via the use of mobile phones and mobile devices.
Your responsibilities will include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense as well other reports. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the Group Corporate Director.
You will also assist the GCD to oversee our company’s operational processes and to ensure a superb customer experience.
You will assist the GCD to optimize our company's operating capabilities and assist to manage growth initiatives. The PA will keep the GCD informed of compiled company budget, and assist to employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
Department/Location: Operations/Greater Accra
Reporting Lines: Reports directly to the Group Corporate Director
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Keep up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science Discipline
- 5 years of Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to drive and must possess a valid driver’s license
Skills / Core Behavioural Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.