The position requires a responsible individual with the ability to manage accounts, organize, supervise and coordinate all administrative, programs and projects for the efficient running of the Institute's local and international initiatives.
- Managing the daily activities of the Institute
- Organizing schedules (e.g. meetings, calendar checks, etc.)
- Prioritizing of agenda
- Handling a multitask assignment (e.g. running errands...)
- Making good decisions for the Institute in terms of its operations or activities.
- Well organized
- Good communicator
- Having good computing skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Being on time/ time management
- Fluent in English
- Driver's License preferred
- Passion and interest in education
Location: Kokrobitey Institute, Kasoa