- Reporting to the manager and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the manager.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of First Degree with an Accounting Background.
- Only male candidates are preferred.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in Quick Books.
- At least 1-2 years of Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Salary: Gh 1,200 (Net Pay)
Location: East Legon and Kanda