Lead performance monitoring and reporting requests (monitoring, third party monitoring, DQAs, rapid feedback assessments, etc.) from the Mission
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead performance monitoring and reporting requests (monitoring, third party monitoring, DQAs, rapid feedback assessments, etc.) from the Mission
- Oversee GIS product requests and oversee GIS capacity development
- Lead activities related to routine monitoring, data use for decision making, and support for data visualization reporting
- Manage the collection, reporting, and analysis of indicator data, including analysis of program data and other relevant data sets
- Review and, as needed, develop monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) plans for target partners, ensuring indicators, evaluations, and data confirm to USAID standards
- Facilitate the review and use of performance monitoring information and data for adaptive management toward strengthening medicine quality assurance systems, including facilitating data-to-action and data use meeting with USAID and key stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret data and other information for a variety of situations, and develop practical, measurable, and implementable recommendation plans for varied contexts.
- Develop data visualizations and presentations that effectively communicate results to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Conduct secondary analysis and literature reviews as necessary
- Train and support country-level performance monitoring staff in M&E, data quality, and data improvement systems as needed
- Provide support, leadership, and technical expertise to ensure that the project meets all its performance and reporting requirements
- Master’s degree in development, evaluation, development analytics, economics, knowledge management, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in performance monitoring and evaluation within complex international development contexts
- Experience in the design and management of indicators, M&E plans, performance targets, data quality assessments, data collection, and analysis
- Experience in using performance management data in the context of countering violent extremism and promoting peace and stability strongly desired
- Participated and/or led the conduct of qualitative and/or performance monitoring and/or evaluations
- Ability to conceptualize and structure monitoring activities and write reports clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-country and multi-cultural setting as demonstrated by past experience
- Experience with USAID/West Africa regional mission is preferred
- Local nationals and those with extensive work experience in West Africa, including Niger, Chad, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong oral and written proficiency in English and in French
To Apply: Please fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.