Reports to: (People & Culture, Manager)/HR
- A.Management of Consumables: Maintain the stationery and provisions store and conduct periodic stocktaking for replenishment of stock. Oversee maintenance needs of office buildings. Oversee the management of the stationery and project supplies stores and ensure periodic stocktaking. Coordinate procurement of stationery and office supplies. Prepare stock records for consumables at the Head Office and WAPEF schools and project locations.
- B.Human Resource Management: Assist with the administration of compensation system. Assist with the recruitment process. Supervise work ethics of Administrative Officers/Assistants/Drivers and Janitors to ensure adherence to INGH policies.
- C. Staff Development/Human Resource Management/Recruitment: Co-ordinate the implementation of staff development/training plans. Administer compensation and employee benefits system. Administer annual performance management system. Assist department heads with the recruitment process including hiring, orientation, promotion, processing grievances, and termination
Required Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent with one year working experience in a similar position, or HND in Secretaryship and Management with three (3) years working experience in a similar position or Diploma in Business Studies (Secretaryship and Management) with four (4) years working experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite. Good knowledge of Ghana Labour Act and related laws. Good knowledge of health and safety issues. Strong interpersonal, organizational, team building, presentation, partnering and representational
- NB: A clean police criminal report on Child Abuse; Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.