We are looking for a motivated Partnerships Success Director who will be responsible for the successful implementation of strategic partnerships, namely the execution of Goodwall’s Online Skill Programs. The Partnership Success Director will play an integral role in scaling our operations as we expect to grow the number of Programs by 3-4x over the next 12 months. You will report to the CEO.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you’ll be doing, but not limited to:
Driving excellence in Execution
- Take the lead and responsibility for the delivery of Online Skill Programs by managing partner requirements and expectations.
- Support the design of Skills Programs in collaboration with our partners and our Product, Community and Business Development teams.
- Manage a global remote team of creative producers, project managers, content creators, designers and video editors to deliver excellence on each program.
- Oversee, optimize and evaluate the quality and performance of programs, during and after, reporting on KPIs.
- Direct ownership of key partner relationships / accounts.
- Accountability for partner satisfaction and identifying upselling opportunities.
- Build the Partner Success function: define and drive processes that will enable us scale.
- Scale up our campaign production, operations and team, identifying and closing resource and talent gaps.
- Keep communication channels open to support team spirit and high motivation.
- Be a thought partner for our project leads, help resolve challenges, support decision-making and drive excellence in execution.
- Positively contribute to the continual improvement of program delivery.
- Contribute to standardizing the scoping and contracting process.
- Ensuring projects are completed within the set budget and time frame.
- 8+ years of professional work experience as a Creative Director, Partnerships Director, Account Management, Strategy or Consulting.
- Results-focused and self-motivated, with a flexible and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are comfortable in a startup environment, you are hands-on and a do-er
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to pitch partners and communicate the partner feedback to the team
- Understand video-first content, social media and Gen Z needs
- You are mission-driven and care about taking your skills and applying it to upskilling and connecting the next generation to opportunity globally
- Build and grow a team, structure and processes
- Outstanding people skills a real team player who loves working collaboratively and has an instinct for liaising with creatives
- Ability to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid Google Suite, MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts
- Excellent attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.