As the Senior Developer Relations Engineer, you will help set up and oversee the entire process and metrics for a team of developer relations and developer advocates. The Senior Developer Relations Engineer role is for candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience being a developer relations engineer or leading a team of developer relations engineers. Experience in open source and Web3 is a bonus, but not a must. This is a 100% hands-on position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide your experience-based framework to operate a team of developer relations and developer advocates
- Help set up the developer relations process from the ground up
- Help set up the relevant metrics and KPIs for the team
- Closely cooperate with the marketing team to leverage the developer relations team's efforts
- Closely cooperate with the product team to promote the Chainstack’s Web3 suite and to make sure the product feedback from builders is executed on
- Being hands-on and meticulous. Everything the team produces must always be 100% working (code and tutorials), easy to understand, and with a clear message. The team’s online presence must exude expertise, and it’s ultimately your responsibility
- Strong understanding of what the developer relations role is
- You have experience in the developer relations role. At least 2 years as a developer relations engineer or as a lead
- Attention to detail. (Check the last point in the Role and Responsibilities section—we really mean it)
- Growth hacking mentality. Agile. Able to execute on short notice
- Naturally data-driven, familiar with analytics and reporting tools
- Strong interest in product marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-growing start-up and tolerance for
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.