We need a Masarouna partner liaison on a freelance basis who will closely collaborate with the partnership coordinator in coordinating projects with RNW Media’s country partners in Masarouna. The coordinator focuses on programmatic coordination, collaboration with the consortium partners and ensuring strategic development, planning and implementation. You focus on the day-to-day project management, including project development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of our projects with our country partners within Masarouna.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Coordinate annual planning and reporting for RNW Media and our country partners within Masarouna
- Coordinate internal team and country partners on annual planning, implementation & reporting processes.
- Ensure quality submissions of clear workplans, budgets, Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks and other reports through in collaboration with other staff members from different clusters.
- Consolidate coherent country plans and reports to be submitted to the lead consortium partner.
- Respond to feedback from the lead consortium partner and donor once requested.
- If based in the MENA region, at least twice a year, visit RNW Media office in Haarlem.
Monitor effective implementation of projects with RNW Media country partners
- Organize regular country partners meeting to monitor progress of implementation, budget expenditure and identify challenges & needs. Coordinate (ad-hoc) support and requests from partners with internal staff
- Proactively participate in regular meetings with other consortium, local partners and relevant stakeholders in each country to position and align RNW Media’s work.
- Where needed, represent RNW Media in consortium activities, working groups, learning events or other upcoming and ad hoc consortium-related requests
- Facilitate staff on co-creation and/or implementation of digital media solutions with country partners. Solutions include digital media tools, capacity strengthening activities, research and other co-creation activities.
- When needed, visit RNW Media’s country partners to monitor implementation and strengthen visibility and the relationship with relevant stakeholders.
Execute other tasks required for effective implementation of the programme
- Plan and organize bi-weekly meetings with the partnership coordinator to align, discuss progress, challenges and needs of RNW Media’s work in Masarouna.
- Proactively participate in RNW Media’s internal bi-weekly core group meetings, Monthly meetings and other internal sessions with relevant experts and other necessary meetings related to the programme.
- Ensure internal and external visibility of the programme in collaboration with the communications team.
- Support the development of new or strengthening internal project management processes and procedures related to Masarouna.
- Contribute to strong and up-to-date internal documentation through project management and CRM systems.
- A Master’s Degree in International Development or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project management in international development cooperation, preferably in multi-annual multi country programmes.
- Working experience in collaborating with civil society from the MENA; Living or working in the MENA is a plus.
- Expertise in digital media in an international context with knowledge and expertise in SRHR.
- Knowledge on SDGs, youth engagement, digital rights are desirable.
- Arabic and English proficiency in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written ), culturally sensitive, especially on power balances ;
- A structured working style, able to work on and meet deadlines, using an open and partner-centred learning mindset.
- Experience with working in project management cycles. ZoHo One or ZoHo CRM is desirable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.