Do you consider yourself to be a Geek? Are you a University student studying a math or science related course or a recent graduate?Do you love learning and sharing your love for math or science with others? Do you want to gain experience working for a global company on a flexible schedule and earning supplementary income while pursuing other goals? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Selstark Canada is recruiting part-time online tutors for a global online tutoring company, helping students in a variety of subjects including math and science. You’ll work remotely online on a flexible schedule, helping students around the world learn and grow. All you need is a laptop or computer! No experience needed!
- Currently, we are looking for brilliant students or recent graduates with high academic merit who are creative and able to produce enjoyable and positive learning experiences. In return, we offer world-class training, a part-time job that’s fun, a supportive environment, competitive salary, and a flexible schedule.
To be the right candidate you must have the following:
- 3 rd /final year university student or graduate from university within the past year
- Posses a 1 st class cumulative or final average evidenced by University transcript
- Program/Degree related to Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Possession of a laptop or personal computer with reliable internet connection
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Passionate about learning and imparting knowledge
- Patient and engaging
- Professional, Organized and reliable
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out at selstark.com.