About Our Company:
For decades Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd has been providing rich, safe, and high-quality processed tomato paste products to families all around the world with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd is a professional high-end processed tomato paste manufacturing enterprise. We are proud of our global capability, equipment, and high-quality products. We are a fast-growing company, and our aim is to be able to introduce our brand to more people and improve our customers' satisfaction. Our brand has won the recognition and praise of our respected customers and we are proud that our brand has been integrated into the lives of countless families and individuals around the world.
- Implement and track the evaluation of sales strategy in West Africa
- Responsible for management of all sales executives outside Ghana
- Register our company all around west Africa
- Introduce our brands to distributors outside Ghana
- Build a strong team and implement the company’s marketing strategy all around West Africa
- Organize and implement regional development and new promotional plan in accordance with the company’s marketing plan
- Build a good relationship with clients and seek potential clients
- Have an depth understanding of our industry
- Weekly reports to zonal general manager
- Must speak French and English fluently
- Must be able to relocate to other West African countries
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in related major (Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in food manufacturing industry
- Good understanding over registration of company in other west African countries.
- Good analytical, leadership, presentation skills with effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Operational excellence with good project management skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High personal standards and goal-oriented
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read the “main tasks” and “Must-haves” carefully.
2. If you believe you meet the requirement you can visit our website: www.lavonce.com/careers
3. Fill in an application in “careers” tab.
4. Make sure you fill in the details including: Position + cover letter + CV
5. Send you application only once. (Multiple application will not increase your possibility, it can rather be a negative point in reviewing your application)
6. Due to immense number of applications it can take a while until our human resource team is able to review all the applications. Please be patient. If we believe you have met the requirement, we will contact you through phone or email.