We need a driven and dynamic outbound SDR to be the tip of the spear in our sales process. This role will own outbound prospecting across multiple territories with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers. You will have a huge impact on our sales process and be one of the driving forces contributing to our growth story. We operate in a segment that is almost unlimited, so there’s always plenty to do for the properly motivated individual. This is a great opportunity to make money and launch your sales career (many of our AEs were promoted from SDR).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Within two months, you'll:
- Actively outbound prospecting and qualifying outbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos for our Account Executive teams
- Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams, providing feedback through our internal systems on lead quality
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
Within six months, you'll:
- Act as the subject matter expert on Mixmax product offerings
- Have a full understanding of our internal systems and tools and be able to help diagnose any operational issues when you see them
- Be efficient and effective in your current role and be ready to start taking on additional responsibilities
- Be consistently hitting quota and helping strategize on effective outbound plays
Preferred skills and background
- 1+ year of successful experience as an SDR, preferably in the software industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Proven and effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Google Apps
- Desire and ability to learn our product, its positioning and value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and translating that into potential value Mixmax can provide
- Aptitude to manage multiple requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving productivity goals
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings/shares new ideas
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
- We are looking for coverage on Eastern time zone hours, so preferably the candidate will be located in the Eastern half of the US or willing to work East Coast hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.