- Monitor the regasification and send-out operations in a 24/7 basis
- Monitor the behaviour of the equipment of the Terminal, reporting any abnormality or malfunction
- Adjust operational regimes of the different equipment of the Terminal, meeting nomination requirements and optimizing energy consumption.
- Perform simple maintenance tasks contributing to the technical integrity of the facilities.
- Perform cargo operations following instructions of Shift Supervisor and FRU Operations Manager.
- Carry out loading, stowage, securing and handling of supplies, including dangerous goods.
- Monitor and control safe working practices.
- Prevention of pollution.
- Participate in emergencies as per the role assigned in the Emergency Response Plan
Required Knowledge Areas:
- Knowledge about LNG cargo operations, including cargo transfer, Ship-to-Ship operations and LNG regasification processes.
- Desirable knowledge about pipelines and metering station, including chromatography systems and gas metering technologies.
- Handling and stowage of supplies, including dangerous goods.
- Use of cranes and lifting equipment.
- General overview of pollution prevention systems and equipment and pollution prevention procedures.
- Basic knowledge about safe working practices: occupational safety, permit to work, works under water, confined spaces, etc
- General knowledge about working in hazardous areas.
- More than 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry, with at least 2 years of experience in LNG.
- Recommended experience in LNG vessels or mobile offshore units
- Competence in personal survival techniques (VI/1-1 as per STCW Regulations or equivalent).
- Competence in advanced training for liquified gas tanker cargo operations (VI/1-2-2 as per STCW Regulations or equivalent).
- Required competence in Advance Fire Fighting Training (A-VI/3 as per STCW Regulations or equivalent)
Please send enquiries and applications to Maciej.firstname.lastname@example.org