The Company provides the assurance you need to move commodities successfully across the supply chain with effective monitoring and capable supply chain management. From source to destination, we provide key services that mitigate risks, improve supply chain logistics and increase profitability. Applying our company’s principles of professionalism, integrity and transparency, we deliver expert services in Collateral Management Agreements, Stock Monitoring Agreements, Marine and Cargo and Supply Chain Assurance Services. With over 30 years collective experience in the commodities, supply chain, inspection and our team provides you confidence as you navigate the process.
- Cover for the Operations Manager when he is on leave.
- Daily site visits.
- Ensure the supply and collection of required documents, registers etc. at all sites.
- Ensure staff are following procedures and that all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Support operations at sites as and when required.
- Ad hoc audits and inspections at sites.
- Directly supervise vessel discharge services and Inspections.
- Ensure that staff is correctly equipped and have the appropriate PPEs to carry out their duties.
- Report any damages or loss of equipment to the operations manager.
- Ensure that all personnel are wearing company shirts whilst performing their duties and that they always present a professional bearing.
Operations Supervisor will assist the Operations Manager with his tasks.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree/HND holder in Accounting, Operations, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
Personal Qualities of Candidates
- Confident, clear and effective written and oral communication
- Disciplined with a strong work ethic
- Ability to motivate a team
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Firm and an enforcer of rules
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Decisive and reacts calmly to unforeseen difficulties
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office