He/She needs to be well organized and have the ability to work in an optimized setup in order to ensure the flow of information within the company, as well as with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Main missions and tasks:
The Operations Officer will be involved in the applications processes from inception to disbursement of the lease facilities. He/She will ensure operations on the software and handle part of the workflow regarding the information and documents used by the company in the course of its activities, thus will work closely with the other team members. To this effect, he/she will carry out the following tasks:
- Make sure that all the operations are handled smoothly and efficiently
- Create and update credit files
- Manage filing for new applications and running facilities
- Maintain the register portfolio for applications received, as well as update their status
- Capture and update information on the institution’s financing information system
- Ensure proper follow up from the start until the end of the credit applications process
- Be able to perform financial and risk analysis
- Interact with customers for follow up purposes on both applications and running facilities
- Assist colleagues on basic activities and interact with other stakeholders
- Handle a few administrative tasks
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma (e.g. business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, etc.)
- Have an analytical mind and a proven 3-5 years’ working experience
- Having worked for a financial institution or an audit firm is a plus
- Possess good knowledge of operations, financial analysis, customer service, office administration, bookkeeping, etc.
- Have the capacity to pay strong attention to detail and to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, other financial and risk concepts
- Strong proficiency in IT tools: financial software, MS Office and general computer use
Human qualities & Behavior
- Able to communicate well (both written and oral)
- Excellent work management and organizational skills
- Pleasant and flexible
- Pragmatic and efficient at task given
- Fits to multi-task, proactive, open-minded, curious, logical mind, rigorous and efficient
- Dynamic, willing to learn and multi-task
How to Apply?
All CVs and motivation letters must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than
October 20th, 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.